1. Dhan Utsav(Conducted By DES) To create a sense of social awareness and responsibility, Dhan Utsav programme is organized every year .The contributions of students, parents and the staff will be donated to an orphanage.
2. Family in School with an intension of increasing the family bonding and to create an awareness amongst our students on the importance of family and the role of Grandparents, the school is organizing this programme in which the 3 generations viz our students, their parents and grandparents will be presenting a dance/skit or song together.
3. Gender sensitization programme for the students.
4. Special awareness programme for girls and boys (grade 4 onwards).
5. Periodic interactive workshop for the parents.
6. Counselling sessions for the students,parents and staff on requirement basis.
7. CCA integrated as CCE ? All the CCA events of the school is converted as CCE to encourage and to give maximum opportunities/ exposure to our students.Every child?s performance will be converted to grades.