Transportation Facility At Daffodils Schools
The school have six buses and one van. The pick -up points and the drop –off points are charted to suit vehicular movement and the general convenience of the wards. No requests for door-to-door pick up will be entertained. Route Nos. 1, 1A, 2 and 4 ply four times a day and the other buses ply thrice daily
The Bus numbers and the route/area of coverage are as follows:
Our School Buses:
An elaborate transportation system has been put into place - vehicles, CCTV, GPS. Staff etc – that ensures that the students and staff has access to a safe means of transport insulated from the chaotic vehicular traffic that Bangalore has now become famous for.
- The drivers of the seven buses of the school are well experienced, responsible and dedicated in ensuring the safety of the children.
- The drivers are all licensed to drive these buses and a copy of each of their licenses is filed in our office. The validity of the licenses have been scrutinised and ensured that they have been updated of and made current.
- Relevant documents have been submitted for police verification.
- GPS is installed in each of the buses.
- CCTV installation is being carried out on all the buses.
- Personal written undertakings have been obtained from drivers/owners of all the private vans/autos – not owned or managed by the school – and their documents scrutinised and verified for their current validity.
- Periodic maintenance of the buses is being carried out and proper working conditions of the buses are ensured.
- Each bus has a dedicated helper and a lady support staff.
ROUTE NO 1: - Kempapura to Daffodils English School
Via Coffee board- Amruthnagar-Bhuvaneshwari Nagar-Hebbal-AnandNagara-Veterinary quarters- Ganganahalli Main road-Ashwathnagar80 feet road-ISRO-Sanjayanagar.
ROUTE NO 1A: -- Kavalbysandra Bus stop to D.E.S
Via Hebbal-Nagehalli-Kanaka Nagar-ManorayanPalya- Sultan Palya- L R Bande-Dinnur bus stop- RT Nagar- KEB layout.
ROUTE NO 2: - J P Park to D.E.S
ViaMathikere- Choudeshwari Temple- Yeshwanthpur Main Road-Bombay Dyeing-Triveni Road-Devendrapalya-Subbaihpalya-MathikereGovt.School- Netaji circle- MSR Nagar-Mayuri hotel- Sanjayanagar.
ROUTE NO 3: - M.S Palya to D.E.S
Via BEL road- Gangamma circle- kuvempunagar- Singaporenagar-Vidyaranyapura-Thindlu-virupakshapura- Lottegollahalli- Devinagar-Dollars colony-Nagashettyhalli.
ROUTE NO 4 (van): - Shobha Apartments 8th mile to D.E.S
Via PeenyaDasarahalli- Ayappa Temple-Shettihalli- Malasandra main Road-Abbigere main road-kamagondahalli- Jalahalli Air force station-Gangamma Circle- MES Road- Muthiyalanagar- Mathikere bus stop- New BEL Road- Dollars colony-Sanjayanagar.
ROUTE NO 5 : – Amruthhalli to D.E.S
ViaBytrayanapura -Sahakanagar-AMCO layout- KG Halli-TataNagar-Balaji Layout- Bhadrappa Layout-NTI Layout- Bhoopsandra.
ROUTE NO 6 :- Mahalakshmi Layout to D.E.S
Via new BEL Road, Yeshwanthpur Circle-NandiniLayout- Malleswaram-Sadashivnagar- Ramaiah Hospital Road- Dollars colony- Sanjayanagar.
ROUTE NO: 7 -D.E.S to Yelahanka
DES- Hebbal- Byatarayanapura- GKVK- Yelahanka (raitara sante)
We have also added an additional bus to take as a standby which is used in case of any emergency and in case of vehicle breakdown.
All the buses have a dedicated helper boy and a lady support staff. In addition to the above, parents transport their children through vans/autos chartered privately. These vans/autos are not owned by the school nor their activities managed by the school.