Infrastructure At Daffodils Schools
1. The schools are situated in Sanjaynagar, built amid sylvan surroundings far from the hustle and bustle of the city’s noise and traffic, provides a perfect ambience of a learning environment.
2.The two schools have separate campuses adjoining each other. Each Campus is a self contained entity independent of each other.
3. The classrooms are spacious with plenty of natural light. The teachers and students are provided with the following facilities:
- wi-fi enabled campus
- Well-equipped Laboratories – Computer Labs, Science Labs and a Geography Lab
- i-pad Lab
- Three Audio-Visual Rooms with Air-conditioning
- State-of-Art Auditorium
- An Open Air Theatre
- Well-stocked Library; spacious reading room
- Expansive playground
- Multipurpose hall
- A separate playground for the Nursery Section
- Nursery play area with mini amphitheatre, a small pool.
- Basketball Court
- Volleyball Court
- Indoor Basketball Court
- A Roller Skating Rink
- Bulletin boards and white boards
- Infirmary with first aid facility
- Top-of-the-line support from EDUCOMP & smart boards
- Separate fully equipped well maintained toilets for boys and girls and Staff
- A canteen which serves wholesome and hygienic food.
- Filtered drinking water
- Rainwater Harvesting System
- A dedicated to the school BESCOM CCTV cameras and a generator for uninterrupted power supply
- Fire extinguishers on every floor with Evacuation Plan in case of emergency, drawn and displayed on every floor [The fire fighting team conducts periodic drills for teachers and students]
- Annual Medical Examination and regular screening of each student by certified practitioners.
- The infrastructure provided by the school conforms to the Schedule pertaining to Section 19 of the Right to Education Act 2009.